What You Need to Know
- We don't share our client contact information with anyone for commercial purposes - period.
- We do use some outside services to help us manage our contact information. We do not grant permission for those service providers to use your contact information for anything other than the Rapid Learning Cycle Institute's activities. We do our best to ensure that the providers are reputable and secure. If you believe someone has obtained your email address from us and using it for their own purposes, please let us know immediately so that we can put a stop to it.
- We regularly send personalized items of interest to our contacts via email and regular mail. We hope that these mailings provide useful information to you. If at any time, you decide that you don't want to receive them, please let us know and we will stop immediately.
- We make regular connection calls to those in our network. If at any time, you decide that you don't want to receive these calls, please let us know and we will stop immediately.
This is the web site of:
Rapid Learning Cycles Institute, Inc.
PO Box 859
Camas, WA 98607
We can be reached via e-mail through our contact form or you can reach us by telephone at +1-260-274-6179.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board and the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- Aggregate (not individual) information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as newsletter subscriptions, survey information and/or site registrations.
We do not share contact information with anyone except for the purposes of conducting Rapid Learning Cycles Institute business as noted below.
We use external service providers to help us manage our client information. We do not give our service providers permission to use this information in any way other than to conduct business on behalf of Rapid Learning Cycles Institute, Inc.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by e-mailing, calling or writing us at the above address, with your name, company name and address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by emailing, calling or writing us at the above address with your name, company name and phone.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information and get it corrected by emailing, writing or calling us at the above address.
The entire website is encrypted with HTTPS protocols.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact Katherine Radeka, Executive Director of the Rapid Learning Cycles Institute directly at +1-206-274-6179.