Our two day Program Manager Certification workshop.
For full details about this class, including options and additional certification benefits and requirements, visit 2017-2018 Program Manager Certification Workshops.
- 4 or more Registrations: 20% Discount after other coupons have been applied.
- 2 - 3 Registrations: 10% Discount after other coupons have been applied.
- Single registration: $2295.
We have a practical limit of no more than eight people from a single company in one workshop. If you purchase more registrations, we'll be in touch to discuss the options for how to distribute your teams across more than one workshop.
The group discount gets calculated on the checkout page, because you can register people for more than one workshop to get credit towards the discount.
RLCI has shown how to pull together a combination of agile software management techniques within a phase gate development, with a process to follow, and made it easier to ask my organization to implement it. We have had two Kickoff events and the response has been very positive. The one thing I would change is having more people from my company attend.
Jason Anderson, Trimble Corporation
The Rapid Learning Cycles Framework: What and Why
The Rapid Learning Cycles Kickoff Event
The Core Hypothesis that Captures Your Vision
The Right Key Decisions to Build Your Best Product
A Complete Set of Well-Defined Knowledge Gaps
How to Prioritize Knowledge Gaps to Maximize the Team's Learning
Cadence and Flow in Rapid Learning Cycles Programs to Establish Your Regular Heartbeat
How to Build the Learning Cycle Plan in Seven Steps
Learning Cycles that Build Extensible Knowledge
Knowledge Capture at the End of a Learning Cycle to Avoid Knowledge Loss and Accelerate Learning
How to Run Learning Cycle and Integration Events to Maximize the Value of the Team's Time Together
Troubleshooting Rapid Learning Cycles Programs to Get Back On Track Fast if Something Goes Wrong
Prerequisites, Team Registrations and Certification Requirements
- This workshop is open to senior product developers who have experience leading development teams.
- About four weeks before the workshop, each participant will receive a copy of The Shortest Distance Between You and Your New Product: How Innovators Use Rapid Learning Cycles to Get Their Best Ideas to Market Faster. You must read the book prior to Day One of the workshop, so that we can dive into the deep end of the material immediately.
- Product development consultants and other service providers may participate by personal invitation only, and if they register without an invitation, their registrations will be refunded less a $200 processing fee.
- Class sizes are limited to 24 participants, and group size is limited to eight per company. If you have a group of more than eight people that you would like to sign up for a workshop, please send us an email.
- Participants will need to sign the Rapid Learning Cycles Certified™ Program Manager License Agreement. This agreement is sent out for review prior to the workshop and signed during the workshop. It is an individual agreement between Rapid Learning Cycles Institute, Inc. and the individual who attends the workshop.
- Participants will need to pass a one hour exam, and sign Rapid Learning Cycle Institute's Certified™ Program Manager Agreement prior to receiving access to the Program Managers Kit.
- Successful completion of the certification requirements grants permission to use licensed materials to lead Rapid Learning Cycles events personally. It does not grant permission for the participants to modify the materials, conduct internal Rapid Learning Cycle Workshops to train additional program managers, create derivative works such as internal training slides, or serve as a paid facilitator or program manager for external clients. Such use requires additional certification steps and organization-level license agreements that grant our explicit permission for such uses.
- The workshop covers how to establish and run the Rapid Learning Cycles framework for a moderately-sized team, typically fewer than 25 core team members with a simple team structure. Even if you typically run programs that are much larger than that, it's easier to master the framework if you start small the first time.
- Larger teams require program management techniques and framework adaptations that we don't teach in this workshop. We provide the knowledge, practices, techniques and tools for large teams through the Rapid Learning Cycles Facilitator experience. This workshop is a prerequisite for that experience, and we will help you find a good place to start, as part of the action planning section of the workshop, so that you can build up the experience you need for the Facilitator program.
- If you or your developers primarily develop software, contact us prior to registering. There may be better options for you.
Payments, Cancellations, and Substitutions
- All registrations must be paid at the time that you register. Invoiced but unpaid registrations are not confirmed until payment has been received.
- Pre-purchased workshop credits are subject to availability and must be matched with the participant at least 30 days in advance of the participant's workshop.
- We reserve the right to cancel any participant's registration for any reason. If we exercise this option, we will give you a refund of 100% of your registration fee.
- You may send a qualified substitute in your place, as long as you let us know at least 24 hours in advance of Day One and the substitute will be able to complete the pre-reading assignment.
- If you cancel up to five business days after registering but not less than thirty days prior to the start of the workshop, we will refund 100% of your registration fee.
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel for any reason, we will offer participants the opportunity to join a different class or receive a refund.
The following certificates are awarded when the classes and products is completed:
|Rapid Learning Cycles Certified™ Program Manager|