Welcome to the second Rapid Learning Cycles Virtual Summit!
Sign up by December 31, 2018 to receive a free copy of Katherine's book, The Shortest Distance Between You and Your New Product*
*offer valid for new members of the Rapid Learning Cycles Community purchasing an Individual Pass to the Rapid Learning Cycles Virtual Summit.
On January 17, 2019 we will bring together the Rapid Learning Cycles community for a virtual summit to share how Rapid Learning Cycles are being put to use in companies like yours.
Session 1 (Europe and Eastern Americas): 13.00 - 18.30 CET / 7:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern
Session 2 (Western Americas and Asia/Pacific): 12 pm - 5:30 Pacific Standard Time / 9:00 am - 2:30 pm on FRIDAY January 18, New Zealand Time
Your registration gives you access to both sessions live, and via video playback afterwards.
The videos will be organized into 50 minute presentations, and you don't have to watch them all at the same time.
Deepen Your Knowledge About Rapid Learning Cycles
The presentations reflect a broad range of experiences with Rapid Learning Cycles, including some that may be surprising.
The Event Structure and Logistics
- Each case study will be 50 minutes long, with a short presentation followed by a discussion.
- We will use web conferencing software for the live event that requires a high speed Internet connection.
- Public versions of the presentations will be made available for download and printing ahead of time.
- Recordings of the presentations will be made available to you approximately one week after the Virtual Summit and will be accessible for 90 days.
- Each presentation will be its own video of no more than 50 minutes each - they don't have to be watched at the same time.
- Each Viewer Pass represents one connection to the live Webinar; you may have as many people in the room with you as you can seat comfortably.
- While you may not share your user name and password, you may arrange to play back the videos in a group setting.
How to Attend:
Purchase an Individual Pass by clicking the button on the left. Passes are tied to named members of this site, and give you the ability to host one connection to the Virtual Summit. You may display the Summit in a conference room with as many people as you like. Additional sites require additional connection passes. We offer a Company Pass with up to twenty individual passes for the price of five.
13:00 PM - (Optional) Intro to Rapid Learning Cycles
14:00 PM - Welcome from Katherine Radeka
14:15 PM - Exp Report #1: Wouter van Essen of Sonion
15:15 PM - Exp Report #2: Martijn Bouwhuis of IMS
16:15 PM - Exp Report #3: Syb Leijenaar*
17:15 PM - Exp Report #4: TBD
18:00 PM - Closing Remarks from Katherine
12:00 PM - (Optional) Intro to Rapid Learning Cycles
13:00 PM - Welcome from Katherine Radeka
13:15 PM - Exp Report #5: Meaghan Carmichael & Karen Cavoretto - An Agile Transformation with Rapid Learning Cycles at Keurig
14:15 PM - Exp Report #6: Presenter TBA
15:15 PM - Exp Report #7: Kathy Iberle* - Why Rapid Learning Cycles Solves Problems that Agile Can't
16:15 PM - Exp Report #8: David Stokes* - Optimizing Confluence and Jira to Support Rapid Learning Cycles
17:00 PM - Closing Remarks from Katherine
Terms and Conditions