Our latest online class to help you maximize value from real-time knowledge capture.
This online learning experience will help you turn the knowledge you've built in a learning cycle into a Knowledge Gap or Key Decision report.
- Why the most effective Key Decision and Knowledge Gap reports consist of a single page even if your reports today take 10-20 pages.
- Section-by-section overview of the Key Decision and Knowledge Gap Report templates.
- How to ensure that your team writes the reports in time for the events.
- How to overcome objections to presenting this type of report to R&D leadership.
- What happens to the reports during the program.
- How to make these reports available to other development teams with the same types of questions to answer.
- Session 1: Why You Need Effective Key Decision and Knowledge Gap Reports
- Session 2: How To Write Knowledge Gap Reports that Make Your Learning More Visible in Less Time
- Session 3: How to Write Key Decision Reports so the Stakeholders Say Yes
- Session 4: How to Share Your Reports to Ensure that Your Company Values Your Expertise
- All Knowledge Gap and Key Decision report examples used in class.
- Knowledge Gap and Key Decision report templates in PowerPoint, our recommended tool for creating these reports.
- Curated selection of Knowledge Briefs to enrich the course content, all in one place.
Terms and Conditions:
- TEAM REGISTRATIONS: You may view the class videos in a group setting, as long as all present also have individual access to the videos via the list you provided us. However, you may not share the videos outside of this group without purchasing additional registrations, and you may not share individual logons with others. If you want a large group to have access, we offer organizational registrations and licenses, including the ability to integrate this class into SCORM-compliant Learning Management Systems.
- In order to purchase an individual or team license, you must be a Certified or Provisional member of the Rapid Learning Cycles Certified™ Professionals Community - people who attend both days of the Rapid Learning Cycles Program Manager Certification workshop earn the Provisional certification until they pass their exams.
- Your account name is your email address, and your password may not be shared with others.
- For site licenses, we will need a list of up to twelve team members with name, email and phone so that we can send them invitations to join the class.