Elements of Rapid Learning Cycles

Do you wonder if the Rapid Learning Cycles framework can help your product development team the way it's helped so many others?

The Rapid Learning Cycles framework helps teams get their best ideas to market faster - almost every time. This is an incredible claim, but it's backed up with six years of experience with product development teams.

We developed the Rapid Learning Cycles framework through experimentation, follow-through and constant customer feedback. Not everything we tried along the way worked the way we expected. But for the past 2. 5 years, the framework has been solid enough that every team who's tried it has seen better results, sometimes uncovering issues right in the Kickoff Event that would have caused serious problems in the past at the wrong time.

We teach the full Rapid Learning Cycles framework through our flagship two-day Rapid Learning Cycles Program Manager Certification workshop. 

But we understand that it's a big risk to try to build support for a team training experience, followed by a pilot without confidence that Rapid Learning Cycles will help you overcome the challenges you have, in your industry, in your company and in your teams. Will the Rapid Learning Cycles framework work within your organization? Do you have the problems that it solves? Will it help you find the shortest distance between you and your new product?

The Elements of Rapid Learning Cycles will give you what you need to answer that question.

This four hour learning experience helps you find the answers to the essential questions you probably have about Rapid Learning Cycles, and helps prepare you to get the most out of your first experiences with the Rapid Learning Cycles framework.

Past Participants Say:

“I signed up for this course as a pilot to spread the interest in my company.  In taking the course my expectations were exceeded due to the knowledge Katherine possesses and the many examples/templates she provided as a roadmap to implement this process within my own organization. 

I was so fired up about rapid learning cycles that I quickly got the interest of one of our high level managers who spent most of his career in manufacturing implementing lean techniques.  He is now asking how we can use this rapid learning cycles framework to improve how we develop products in the future.” 

Jason Anderson, National Oilwell Varco, USA

Click on the page for the option you prefer for full registration details.